Open House Information
540 West 163rd Street, 3A, Washington Heights
Date: Sunday, 02/24/19
Time: 3:00PM - 5:00PM
Outstanding opportunity to bypass a lengthy co-op process and buy a condo! Whether you are looking for a home or an investment property this condominium will achieve your goals. With low monthly common charges and a tax abatement through 2033, this enormous two bedroom near New York-Presbyterian Hospital and Columbia University Medical Center is a dream come true. The apartment boasts a streamlined layout, modern kitchen, dining room, private balcony and washer/dryer in unit. Located near the 163rd Street C train station, the 168th Street A/1/C station and multiple bus lines. Shopping, restaurants and bakeries are all nearby on Broadway.
- North and East exposure
- Dining room
- Private balcony
- Laundry in unit
- Two full baths
- Six Closets
- Well-maintained condominium building
- All units benefit from tax abatement through 2033
- Roof deck and courtyard
- Pet friendly
- The Hudson River Greenway, including bike trails, jogging lanes, tennis courts and ball fields.
- New York-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center, Carrot Top Bakery, Coogan's.
- Transit - C Train on 163rd and A/1/C at 168th & Broadway. Multiple bus lines.
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not
reflect all real estate activity in the market.
REBNY Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Dining Room
- Laundry In Unit